Children at Plumpton School all wear school uniform. Uniform is important; it is practical, appropriate and helps create a sense of community.
Please ensure all items of uniform are clearly labelled with your child’s name. Small, stud earrings are the only item of jewellery allowed. Small watches, as long as they are not smart watches may be worn but are the child’s responsibility. Long hair must be tied back at all times.
- Grey skirt or pinafore, trousers or knee length shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan - a non-branded school style in the school colour is acceptable
- Blue and white gingham check dress (summer)
- White, grey or black socks or tights
- Black shoes (please note trainers are not permitted other than for PE)
- Lighter shoes may be worn in the summer but must have a closed toe and a strap around the heel
PE Kit – Children wear their Skylark PE to school on their PE days.
PE kit consists of:
Trainers suitable for outdoor PE
Branded or plain white t-shirt
Navy cotton pull-on shorts
Plain navy tracksuit bottoms or plain navy leggings (winter)
Branded Skylark hoodie or usual school sweatshirt or cardigan
Phone number: 01273 475235.
Website : www.gameforlife.co.uk (look under ‘school wear’ where Plumpton Primary School is listed).
Our PTA have regular second hand uniform sales so please look out for these to help with the cost of uniform.