Plumpton School Vision Statement
Plumpton Primary School believes that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood. They should be valued for their individuality, culture and heritage. All children should be well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.
Aims: Within an environment which is caring, stimulating and challenging, we aim to encourage each and every child in all aspects of learning by:
- Working together as a team
- Providing a stimulating and enjoyable curriculum
- Ensuring each child is well prepared for transition
- Ensuring equal opportunities for all
- Promoting curiosity and enthusiasm
- Encouraging independence and confidence
- Promoting logical and creative thinking
- Encouraging respect for others and personal self-esteem
We would wish the children to take with them happy memories of their years with us.