The school uniform consists of:
- Grey skirt or pinafore, grey trousers or knee length grey shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- Blue and white gingham check dress (summer)
- White or grey socks or tights
- Black or navy shoes (Please note that trainers are not permitted)
- Sandals for summer terms (open-toe sandals are not permitted)
For PE the children need:
- Trainers for outdoor sports
- Plain white t-shirt (with or without school logo) – please note that children are not allowed to do PE in their school polo shirt.
- Navy blue elasticated-waist cotton shorts (not cycle shorts)
- Spare pair of socks
- P.E. bag
- Tracksuit bottoms for winter
Children with long hair are required to tie it back for PE.
We have sourced a supply of navy cotton elasticated-waist cotton shorts in various sizes and these are available to purchase at a cost of £5 each.
You can buy school sweatshirts, cardigans, PE t-shirts, polo shirts, bags and hats from the school office.